Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hello Kitty Scrapbooking Materials at Michaels


This is the first time I have posted twice in the same day but I didn't want to wait until tomorrow because there is a lot of cuteness involved in this post. I went to Micheals today hoping to find a Christmas present for my sister but instead I found a whole area of Hello Kitty scrap booking materials. I think this is the first time I have seen a Hello Kitty scrapbook and additional sheets in Michaels. This is the scrapbook:



I really like this scrapbook because it works like a binder that allows you to add additional sheets.



This is one of the many paper decorations that you can buy for the scrapbook. I specially like this one because it looks kind of steampunkish.



They have sooooo many things that it was hard for me to take a picture of each of them but here is a picture of the whole display.

Unfortunately I couldn't buy anything because I am saving money for my Sanrio store visit. In the meantime Kitty wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment